BUYING A HOME
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, or you’re familiar with the home buying process, we can help! It can seem overwhelming, until we step in. With our attention to detail, neighborhood expertise, and focus on your specific needs, we’re confident in helping you find a home you’ll love. Below is information explaining how our team will work for you.
Beginning Your Search
- Connect with a lender to learn your financing options. We can provide recommendations!
- We set you up with a search so you are notified when homes that meet your criteria come on the market.
- Our patience will ensure a pressure-free experience. We'll visit a variety of homes and find you the perfect one.
Making an Offer
- We help you understand the market value of the homes that interest you.
- We negotiate in your best interest and make sure you understand the details of the contract.
- We review each inspection item and help identify the ones that should be negotiated.
From Contract to Closing
- Once you’re in contract on a home, our communication and guidance make for a smooth process.
- We help you understand the closing process from start to finish.
- After closing our local knowledge and contacts can be a great resource for helping you get settled.
Having an experienced real estate agent makes a world of difference when buying a home. We want to be your home team for life. Give us a call, or complete the information below, and we’ll follow up with you.